Our new Fashion Awards category is designed to meet the growing demand for fashionable and sustainable clothing, and to showcase the designers who are using their creativity to make a difference. By participating in our awards program, you will have the opportunity to showcase your exceptional fashion projects to a worldwide audience and gain recognition and exposure for your work.
We believe that fashion design is not just about aesthetics, but also about the materials used in the design process. The Fashion Awards aims to recognize and celebrate the designers who not only create visually stunning designs, but also use sustainable and eco-friendly materials. We hope to inspire future generations of designers to create fashion that is not only beautiful but also environmentally conscious.Don't miss this opportunity to have your work celebrated on a global stage. Submit your fashion designs for consideration today and join the ranks of the world's most prominent fashion designers.
Why take part?
1. ISARCH is conceived as a platform for the promotion and recognition of design industries and university projects on an international scale.
2. As part of its interest in promoting the winning projects, ISARCH is in contact with various specialised magazines and websites in order to secure their publication. All selected works will be published on ISARCH’s various platforms and on its website.
Who is eligible to take part?
1. The competition is opened to global firms, young architects and talent students. Each participant or team participants may submit as many projects as they wish. The panel of judges will take all entries into consideration.
2. The ISARCH Awards is opened to anyone over the age of 18 living anywhere in the world, such as professions, freelances, professors and students, etc.
3. Entries can be submitted as conceptual designs, in progress designs, or real designs. All of the projects must be no more than 5 years old.
Your projects can submit to the following categories: