The ISARCH Architecture Awards provide architects and manufacturers worldwide with an exceptional opportunity to showcase their innovative and exceptional projects to a global audience. Our program recognizes and celebrates the achievements of the most prominent architects and manufacturers in the industry, highlighting the innovators who create functional and aesthetically beautiful architecture. By participating in our awards program, you can gain recognition and exposure for your work, elevating your career and showcasing your exceptional projects to a worldwide audience. Don't miss this chance to have your work celebrated on a global stage. Submit your project for consideration today and join the ranks of the world's most prominent architects and manufacturers!
Why take part?
1. ISARCH is conceived as a platform for the promotion and recognition of design industries and university projects on an international scale.
2. As part of its interest in promoting the winning projects, ISARCH is in contact with various specialised magazines and websites in order to secure their publication. All selected works will be published on ISARCH’s various platforms and on its website.
Who is eligible to take part?
1. The competition is opened to global firms, young architects and talent students. Each participant or team participants may submit as many projects as they wish. The panel of judges will take all entries into consideration.
2. The ISARCH Awards is opened to anyone over the age of 18 living anywhere in the world, such as professions, freelances, professors and students, etc.
3. Entries can be submitted as conceptual designs, in progress designs, or real designs. All of the projects must be no more than 5 years old.
Your projects can submit to the following categories: